. Everyday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
. If store appears closed during business hours wait there and someone will be with you shortly.
. Call ahead if coming in late or after 9:00
· Allowed at management discretion. Maximum 2 per site. NO AGGRESSIVE OR
BARKING DOGS will not be tolerated, and can be asked to leave with out refund.
· Must be on leash (not over 5’)& under control at all times remote shock collars does not
qualify as leash
· Pick up after your pet. Please tie the bag and place in dumpsters
· Not allowed in any building, in water, playground or beach area.
· DO NOT TIE PETS TO TREES, POSTS OR SHRUBS.
11:00 PM to 8:00 AM
· Must register at the office before entering park
· Guests visiting campers must exit promptly by 10:00pm
. No visiting pets
. Vehicles must be parked in designated visitor parking area up front. DO NOT GO BEYOND
· No lifeguard on duty, POND IS NOT TESTED FOR ECOLAI, swim at own risk
. No swimming or use of boats after dark
. Adult must accompany children 12 and under
. $2.00 rental/deposit can be made at store and $1.00 returned when oars are brought back
. NO OUTSIDE BOATS brought into our pond
. Follow all boating rules posted at beach
· Please listen to campground security/staff instructions and treat them with respect at all times.
· Please be respectful to other campers. Don’t walk or ride bikes on or between their campsites.
· Garbage must be bagged, tied and brought up to the dumpsters. Please do not leave or burn
trash in fire pits.
· All occupants must register with the office. A responsible party over 21 is required.
· Based upon 2 adults and minor children living at home or 5 adults $3.00 each person after. No
more than 8 on site
· Office must pre- approve any site changes.
· One to two cars per site, (depending on what you can fit within the camp site) additional cars
must be parked in the front parking lot. DO NOT PARK ON EMPTY SITES
· DO NOT TAKE SHORTCUTS TO DRIVE THRU EMPTY SITES use road please
. Small tent is permitted with a camper if site size allows and not to exceed number of people per
. Do not park or camp beyond electric boxes or posts or any other common area.
· Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or service to anyone
Are strictly prohibited; marijuana, drugs, firearms and weapon are strictly prohibited. This park is a public place.
· Please notify management immediately of any accidental damage
· Please report any malicious or willful destruction of building or property .
. Don’t cut any of our trees or bushes (dead or alive) anywhere in the campground or woods,
violators will be charged to replace the tree.